UNSEEN end sars nigeria videos

UNSEEN end sars nigeria videos

Nigerians protesting anti-police brutality bring Lagos to standstill

 

Nigerians are calling for police reform and an end to police brutality and corruption. »»» Subscribe to CBC News to watch more videos: http://bit.ly/1RreYWS ...


UNSEEN end sars nigeria videos

 


UNSEEN end sars nigeria videos

UNSEEN end sars nigeria videos

UNSEEN end sars nigeria videos

UNSEEN end sars nigeria videos





Share:

#EndSARS: Nollywood Actors actively leading protests

#EndSARS: Nollywood Actors actively leading protests 



The youth-led protests against police brutality in Nigeria is increasingly gaining momentum across major Nigerian states.

In the 11 days since the protest commenced, top Nigerian entertainers have made major moves in ensuring that their voices are in solidarity not just with the protesters but against the systems needing reform.

In no particular order, here is a list of Nollywood stars actively protesting:

1. Genevieve Nnaji

 

The revered filmmaker has been very vocal about her stand on the protests since its inception days ago.

So far, she has remained active on Twitter with tweets reiterating the demands of the people. In addition, the actress wrote an open letter addressed to President Muhammadu Buhari.

2. Toyin Abraham

 

After her day-long episode with aggrieved Twitter users, the actress took to the streets of Ibadan, where she is currently filming, to speak up against police brutality. But it doesn't end on the streets for Abraham.

The actress has been actively sharing airtime to online protesters. Recently, she engaged NIDCOM chairman, Abike Dabiri via Twitter on Nigerians in Cairo who were arrested for protesting.

3. Ken Erics

 

Amid the actor's offline and online protests, he has been very vocal about his personal experience with officers of now defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) as a youth corps member.

The actor shared on Facebook how he was arrested and detained for one week and how the trauma nearly ruined his life.

4. Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha

 

It has been the whole nine yards for the colleagues turned close friends. Since the protests began, the actresses have taken to sensitizing market women, protesting at popular spots and providing self-funded refreshments for protesters.

5. Kate Henshaw

 

From joining other protesters at major protest point, Henshaw has also lent her resources to supporting the online protest with tweets, retweets and free airtime for users.

6. Funke Akindele-Bello

 

While the filmmaker has been quite vocal especially on Twitter, she has also taken the extra step to provide online protesters with airtime.

7. Richard Mofe-Damijo

 

The veteran actor is currently flooding his Instagram account with useful information on the SARS protests.

 

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/endsars-nollywood-actors-actively-leading-protests/0x9h4pf

Share:

35 year-old mum ‘hammers three-year-old daughter to death

35 year-old mum ‘hammers three-year-old daughter to death


A mum, accused of killing her own three-year-old daughter by attacking her with a hammer, is in a critical condition in hospital after trying to take her own life.

Natalia Petunina is said to have attacked little Lisa after taking an overdose of antidepressants while they were alone at their apartment in the town of Kirovgrad, Russia on Friday.

The child was found lying in a pool of blood by her father, Vladimir, minutes after her horrific death, the local prosecutors office said.

The shocked man, who came home from work to have lunch, immediately called an ambulance.

Paramedics arrived and announced the girl was already dead before reporting her violent death to the police.

Forensic experts said the child died after being hit multiple times with a hammer on her head.

Petunina, who tried to kill herself at the scene, was rushed to hospital where doctors are battling for her life.

Police spokesman Valeriy Gorelykh told local media: ''After, apparently, realising what she had done, the mother tried to take her own life.

''She did not accomplish her plan because her husband came home from work to have lunch and called emergency services.''

Sverdlovsk Region Investigative Committee have launched a criminal case for murder of a minor against the mother, who faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.

Petunina had been taking antidepressants and could take too much medicine that caused the overdose, say investigators.

Mr Gorelykh added: ''Shortly before the tragedy, the mother took a much larger dose of drugs than she should have taken.

''That could provoke the aggression towards the child.''

Petunina's relatives confirm she suffered from depression and took antidepressants.

 

https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/10/35-year-old-mum-hammers-three-year-old.html

Share:

Republicans Are Beginning To Distance Themselves From President Trump


Republicans Are Beginning To Distance Themselves From President Trump 

 

Trailing Biden nationally by 11 points, President Trump is beginning to talk about losing.» Subscribe to NBC News: http://nbcnews.to/SubscribeToNBC » Watch ...

 

Share:

Thousands join rallies across France in show of outrage at teacher’s beheading

Thousands join rallies across France in show of outrage at teacher’s beheading 

Thousands join rallies across France in show of outrage at teacher’s beheading 

 

Thousands of people have taken part in rallies across France to express outrage at the beheading of a teacher in a suspected Islamist attack. Samuel Paty was ...

 

Share:

Covid lockdown: Wales poised for decision on circuit-breaker

Covid lockdown: Wales poised for decision on circuit-breaker

Covid lockdown: Wales poised for decision on circuit-breaker 

 

Subscribe and to OFFICIAL BBC YouTube https://bit.ly/2IXqEIn Stream original BBC programmes FIRST on BBC iPlayer https://bbc.in/2J18jYJ ...

 

Share:

VIDEO :Thousands in France pay tribute to beheaded teacher

VIDEO :Thousands in France pay tribute to beheaded teacher

Thousands in France pay tribute to beheaded teacher

 

Demonstrations were held across France in a show of solidarity after the beheading of a teacher on his way home from school. Thousands gathered in central ...

 

Share:

Kano Indigenes Protests Over Death Of 17-year-old Boy In Police Custody

Kano Indigenes Protests Over Death Of 17-year-old Boy In Police Custody


Kano Indigenes Protests Over Death Of 17-year-old Boy In Police Custody

The indigenes set tres on fire, chanting songs while calling for an end to police brutality.
 

Kano Indigenes Protests Over Death Of 17-year-old Boy In Police Custody

There was chaos following an ongoing protest in Kano state after a 17-year-old boy identified as Saifullah died in police custody.

According to Amnesty International, it was alleged that Saifullah was tortured to death by the police.

It was further learnt that protesters have barricaded the main Kofar Mata road and set tyres on fire, chanting songs while calling for an end to police brutality.

See Tweets Below;

tweets

 

https://www.tori.ng/news/156789/kano-indigenes-protests-over-death-of-17yearold-bo.html

Share:

“Mercy Eke is Wicked, She Doesn’t Want New Housemates to Shine” - Angry Lady Blasts Mercy

“Mercy Eke is Wicked, She Doesn’t Want New Housemates to Shine” - Angry Lady Blasts Mercy

A former BBNaija winner has been slammed by an angry social media user.

Mercy Eke has been accused of making sure that new housemates do not shine, even after they have left the lockdown house.

The lady claimed that Mercy is always doing things to trend and outshine them, even though she won the previous edition.

“Who does she think she is? Mercy is wicked. She don’t want a female winner to emerge this year. She succeeded. Okay now the housemates are out trying to do things to make people see them, she don’t want them to shine”, the lady said.

 

See video below:

here

Share:

'Be Careful of The Woman You Get' - Nigerian Man Cries Out After Ex-lover Tore All His Certificates

'Be Careful of The Woman You Get' - Nigerian Man Cries Out After Ex-lover Tore All His Certificates

'Be Careful of The Woman You Get' - Nigerian Man Cries Out After Ex-lover Tore All His Certificates

A Nigerian man has warned other men to be very careful of the woman they end up with after a horrible experience.

The man cried out on Twitter

 

The man cried out on Twitter

A man has taken to Twitter to share an ugly experience he had with his ex-lover.

According to Twitter user, Black Excellence, his ex lover tore all his certificates including work contracts and company documents.

Sharing a photo of his shredded certificates, he advised men to be careful of the kind of lady they hook up with.

He however did not mention what ensued between them which made her tear up all his certificates.

“This day is still fresh on my mind like it was yesterday. Just make sure the type of lady you get has something between their ears.

All my documents, kcpe,kcse,undergrad and Mba, birth certs,work contracts, company documents etc”

See his tweet below;

 

https://www.tori.ng/news/156798/be-careful-of-the-woman-you-get-nigerian-man-cries.html

Share:

NDLEA ex-staff Ezekiel Adamu Pam goes into cannabis trade

NDLEA ex-staff Ezekiel Adamu Pam goes into cannabis trade

A dismissed staff of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Ezekiel Adamu Pam, has turned full circle.

He is now immersed in the business of those he was hunting before, dealing in cannabis business.

But his time may be up as he has been arrested, caught with 254kg of dried weeds suspected to be cannabis sativa.

According to Niger State NDLEA, the 46 year-old ex-staff was arrested on 9 October.

The Acting Commander of the agency in the state, Mr Aloye Oludare, said the suspect was arrested in Mokwa, in Mokwa Local Government Local Area.

Oludare said Adamu Pam with staff Number SN 5454 was dismissed last year.

” They loaded the car in Ado Ekiti in company of another suspect who escaped heading to Adamawa state,” Oludare said.

He said that the suspect would be charged to court after the agency completed its investigation.

The Acting Commander appealed to the public to always report any suspicious activity or individuals to relevant authorities.

Such whistleblowing, he said, will enable the agency to rid the state of drug trafficking and its attendant crimes.

 

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/19/ndlea-ex-staff-ezekiel-adamu-pam-goes-into-cannabis-trade/

Share:

End SARS: what Buhari told endsars protesters on a 10 minute video

End SARS: what Buhari told endsars protesters on a 10 minute video 



President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday reaffirmed that his administration recognizes the democratic rights of the Nigerian youths to peaceful protests.

Buhari who urged the youths to beware of anarchists who may hijack their gatherings for selfish motives stated this when he received the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, at the State House, Abuja, on Monday.

Briefing the State House correspondents at the end of the meeting, the minister said Buhari has advised the youths to always be on alert so that miscreants would not take advantage of their genuine intention.

“Firstly he said, he recognizes their democratic rights to protest.

“Secondly, he made an appeal that this protest wherever held should be done in a peaceful manner.

“And thirdly, he said the Nigerian youth should be on their guard to make sure that elements that would infiltrate and distract them from the very purpose of their protest should be prevented from doing so,’’ he said.

The minister, who disclosed that he updated the president on developments concerning the End SARS demonstrations across the country, said the President assured the youths that their five-point demands would be implemented.

According to him, plans are on to implement long-lasting reforms that will give birth to a new Police Force that the country will be proud of.

He said: “The President assured me that the demands of the protesters are being met in a timely fashion, some have been met already and the process to meet others is on.

“So, he says he has accepted their demands and government is already responding at various levels.

“The president said the youth of this country have spoken, he has heard and he has since gone to work for the youth of our country; not only as a President but as a father.

“Indeed, he said, he is a father to this generation of our youth and his desire is to see that they are well protected, that they live in a country where they enjoy their freedoms and they do not suffer from any form of Police brutality.

“The President promised that he will ensure that the reforms as promised are met and he will make sure that they are long-lasting and that the reforms will deliver for our country a Police Force that we will be proud of.”NAN quoted him as saying.

Dare further appealed to the youth to end their protests and give room for the government to address their demands.

 

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/19/end-sars-beware-of-anarchists-who-may-hijack-protest-buhari-tells-protesters/

Share:

Yul Edochie calls for President Buhari’s resignation

Yul Edochie calls for President Buhari’s resignation



Actor Yul Edochie has called for the resignation of President Buhari. He made the call via his Twitter handle on Monday afternoon, October 19.

According to Yul, President Buhari was very vocal during the Goodluck Jonathan administration and called for the resignation of the former President on the basis of poor performance.

He opined that President Buhari has performed worse than Jonathan, therefore he should resign from office.

”President Buhari was very vocal during the previous Govt. He called for Goodluck’s resignation on the basis of poor performance. Today Buhari’s performance is worse than that of Jonathan. We put our hopes in him & he failed us. I call for Buhari’s resignation. #ENDBADGOVERNANCE” he tweeted

https://www.36ng.ng/2020/10/19/yul-edochie-calls-for-president-buharis-resignation/

Share:

Iran says it will sell more weapons than it buys after UN arms em

Iran says it will sell more weapons than it buys after UN arms em




Iran has announced that it is more likely to sell weapons to other countries, rather than buy them, after the end of a longstanding UN arms embargo.

Iran on Monday said that it is more inclined to sell weapons rather than buy them, after it announced the end of a longstanding UN conventional arms embargo.

Tehran said the ban imposed more than a decade ago was lifted "automatically" as of Sunday, based on the terms of a 2015 landmark nuclear deal with world powers, from which Iran’s enemy the United States has withdrawn.

"Before being a buyer in the arms market, Iran has the ability to supply" other countries, Iran's foreign ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh told reporters.

"Of course, Iran is not like the United States, whose president seeks to sell deadly weapons to slaughter the Yemeni people," he added, referring to US weapons purchased by Saudi Arabia, which leads a military coalition in Yemen, fighting Houthi rebels backed by Tehran.

The lifting of the embargo allows Iran to buy and sell military equipment including tanks, armoured vehicles, combat aircraft, helicopters and heavy artillery.

According to Khatibzadeh, Iran will "act responsibly" and sell weapons to other countries "based on its own calculations."

In Syria, Iran has been a key backer of President Bashar Al-Assad, whose forces have slaughtered hundreds of thousands of people in the country’s long-running conflict.

The embargo on the sale of arms to Iran was due to start expiring progressively from October 18, under the terms of the UN resolution that enshrined the 2015 nuclear deal.

However, Washington has argued that arms sales to Iran would still violate UN resolutions, and has threatened sanctions on anyone involved is such deals.

President Donald Trump withdrew his country from the nuclear deal and unilaterally begun reimposing economic sanctions on Iran in 2018.

Iran's defence minister Amir Hatami told state television on Sunday that his country relies primarily on its own military capabilities.

He said that the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s taught Tehran the "importance of self-reliance", and led it to "produce 90 percent of our defence needs locally."

Hatami added that "a number of countries" have contacted Iran on potential arms trade.

Share:

BREAKING: #EndSARS protesters break into Lagos airport

BREAKING: #EndSARS protesters break into Lagos airport


#EndSARS protesters are currently inside Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.

 

The protesters in their hundreds are preventing movement in and out of the busiest airport in the country.

 

Since the protest began 11 days ago, this is the first time that the protesters would disrupt activities inside the airport.

 

They have been blocking roads around the airport, worsening the traffic logjam in Ikeja and its environs but this is the first time that protesters will march into the airport.

Many passengers were stranded inside one of the halls at the airport.

 

In a social media post, one of the protesters said they decided to invade the international wing of the airport after security operatives chased them away from the local wing.

more here

 

Share:

Breaking: Leave the roads, embrace dialogue, Sanwo-Olu urges #EndSARS protesters

Breaking: Leave the roads, embrace dialogue, Sanwo-Olu urges #EndSARS protesters

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos state has appealed to #EndSARS protesters demonstrating against police brutality and extrajudicial killings to leave the roads and embrace dialogue.

Legit.ng reports that this was contained in a statement issued on Monday, October 19, by the governor’s chief press secretary, Gboyega Akosile.

Speaking while swearing-in members of the judicial panel of inquiry and restitution at the State House in Marina, Sanwo-Olu said the pain expressed and concerns raised by the protesters were genuine and legitimate.

He said:

"Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has again appealed to the youths demonstrating against police brutality in the State to leave the roads and embrace the dialogue for the resolution of their agitations.

 

"The governor, on Monday, said the State Govt. had shown sincerity and willingness to address all concerns raised by the protesters, given the actions taken so far, including the constitution of the judicial panel of inquiry and setting up of compensation funds for the victims.

“Let me reiterate that I am on the side of the young people out there. I understand your pain and I know your concerns are genuine and legitimate. While we are able to immediately acquiesce to some of your demands, some others will require time. We ask you to bear with us as we dutifully work on your demands.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had previously reported that the Lagos state government inaugurated an eight-member judicial panel of enquiry to investigate complaints of police brutality and human rights violations committed by operatives of the disbanded SARS.

It was reported that the panel which was being headed by retired Justice Doris Okuwobi would be joined by 2 youth representatives and a member of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).

Share:

TOP VIRAL STORIES

Loading...

GET FREE UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL

Popular Posts

affiliate_link

Translate

Blog Archive